Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dads 92 does this as well. Its only the front speakers. Same with my 91, front right speaker.

It sounds like there is a tiny buzzing noise coming from the speakers sometimes. Its like a VVVVVVVVVVVVVVTTTT noise:confused:

They do not sound blown though, but it is kinda a weird noise. I think I saw someone post about this on the other forum, but I canot find it.\

Thanx if you can help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i've had the same problem with my legend. it's not the speaker i found out, but the amplifier that controls each speaker. in a nut shell, there is a amp unit behind the rear seats that houses 4 individual amps which control each speaker. therefore, you need to replace the amp module that controls the speaker with the buzzing sound. if you're interested, i have the entire amp unit for sale. it's in excellent condition since i bought it from bose and used it for only 4 months. let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just had the amplifier fixed by acura under the amp recall. They replaced each amp module. Do you think they could have replaced it with a faulty one? I might buy your amp, if this does not fix it, because this is going to piss me off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts