Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this buzzing noise that when I start my car it keeps buzzing for like 3 seconds every few minutes or so. It sounds like it is coming from the bottom of the passenger seat. Don't really know what it could be???? HELP :(

·
Registered
231 Posts
hmmm... i had a similar thing about a week ago. after closer inspection i realized it was coming from behind the glove box. it was something with the a/c blower, it would rattle when it was turned on, went away when i turned it off. this was driving me crazy, especially under the blazing south florida sun!! i thought it might have something to do with the fact that i cleaned out the cabin filter recently, and i was going to check it out, but the noise went away after about a day or so. is this what you're talking about? if not, it may just be the passy seat jittering a bit, mine always does at idle. hope this helps

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buzzing

It was like that since I bought the car a month ago, I have a 91 L with 44000 miles on it. I don't really want to bring it to the dealer cause I know they are going to charge me an arm and a leg. Everytime I start the car it starts buzzing and probably stops like 20 minutes later. Is there something under the passenger seat??

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Re: Buzzing

chris_222 said:
Everytime I start the car it starts buzzing and probably stops like 20 minutes later. Is there something under the passenger seat??
Chris,
very strange! Not more as the green ABS plug (Diag routines only) and the seat motor electric. I can´t understand it.

Mike / Cologne (Germany)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts