Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I personally wouldn't get that "flex" tubing. Lots of members here have the Weapon-R intake...I have one and it works great.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If u do decide to get it let us know how that goes, or jus let us know what u do decide to use, i too was keen on a similar item but thought id keep my eyes and ears open till i could find the best that money could buy, so far theres alot of talk about the Weapon R intake that has caught my interest

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Gabe right, a lot of people I know used dryer hoses. I wonder if they are good though.

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Im saying that seller is full of bull shit...

"Our PATENT PENDING "Sprial Flow" Tubing allows you to create any desired air path blah blah blah..."

He's an idiot...ITS F*ING ALUMINUM FLEX TUBING...3" = DRYER HOSE!!!

:rofl: The nerve of some people of ebay these days hahaha....you can buy a huge length of that stuff for < $10 at Home Depot!

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Lol if want to save money, go to your buddy house and take the hose out from the drying machine. You got yourself a free hose. :rofl:

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Or a house in foreclosure or something...or hell the back alley of a laundry mat!!! I bet they probably gotta throw those things out every now and then :rofl:

·
Registered
352 Posts
how does the CAI from zf clubsport work? is it worth it?

·
Me & Nomuken(Monkey)
912 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the input guys, I was just wanting something easy to attach, wit minimal fiddling. Might take a look into this thing called Weapon-R

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for the input guys, I was just wanting something easy to attach, wit minimal fiddling. Might take a look into this thing called Weapon-R
So ur looking to install it urself? well its not so easy if u have to make a few mods to make it fit, and since u say ur not so much of an auto-person then it'd be in ur cars best interest to leave it to a pro. still...let us know how that goes mate:thumbsup:

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Nah...I'd say CAI is actually pretty easy....dont go for that Weapon R crap off ebay....over priced and all it is really is Short Ram....

Do a build-up yourself with some cheap intercooler piping off ebay and just buy one of those kits with an assortment of bends and couplings....then get yourself an AEM Dry Flow filter (also available off Ebay) and call it good....the filter will probably cost more than the piping :lol:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I agree theres really not much to it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts