Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my d4mn calculus final tomorrow. I'm just sitting hear hoping that I've studied enough after going over this stuff for the last 5 hours. Grrrrrr, high school sucks, and calculus blows even more!!! :rolleyes:, I just have to keep reminding myself that it's just this week and then the slack off week after this one. Then summer break :cool:!!!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I remember Calculus AP in highschool... Jesus that was torture, but you know what? In retrospective, it was actually easier than Algebra... go figure...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Y'all should consider youselves lucky. I miss high school classes and AP classes. They are nothing compared to all the next levels of math in college if you pursue a major of computer science or engineering. You will be taking math every single semester until you graduate!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
DaTimez420 said:
Y'all should consider youselves lucky. I miss high school classes and AP classes. They are nothing compared to all the next levels of math in college if you pursue a major of computer science or engineering. You will be taking math every single semester until you graduate!
word!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts