Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey any of you guys playing in the Annual Las Vegas Invitational Asian Basketball Tourney? It's held every year the week after Labor day-this year it's Sept. 6-7, if you are maybe we can meet up for a little Legend get together.

If not playing, you can still come down and hang out in Old Vegas, it's a blast. Never will you see so many ASIANS in one place, around 8,000 peeps all across the States (mainly Cali Ballers), there are even teams from Japan that enters, top teams from the East Coast even head down.

And for you single guys tons of hot Asian chicks/Ballers-Womens Division.

Post if it's go.

http://www.lvihoops.org
:D

·
Registered
24 Posts

hey man, Asian girls are off the chain man, only if i was single...but hey i can always make friends **wink*wink** lol...
but uh, sept 6-7..i'm game to come out there, cause my sister's boyfriend lives out there (not that you people care) but hey, let give us some mo info about like where it's at/ address and what not..

aight, i'm out,

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good, let's see who else is down.

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
I wonder how many of us legend owners we could get to come here to vegas? I of course will have the cheapest accommadations (my house) and would really like to have a get together. Keep us informed as to where and when and how many?

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C25A1guy said:
Is this still on?
Not going to happen, just not enough people interested.:(

Iam still going down to play ball and then drive down to LA for a week.

Not taken the Legend though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.