Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...are lazy couch potatoes who don't ever want to get off their bums and drive to meet with other legend owners. to change this perception, lets all meet up for the second anual all-california meet. check the info here: <http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=7981>.

mods - please don't move this to the meets section - i want as many california owners to see this as possible, and i don't think many people check that section.

hope to see all of you there.

wally

p.s. if the good folks over in nevada would like to make the trip, they are certainly welcome as well...it would make it a sort of regional event then! : )

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Leon Millette said:
what happened Wally?
Was the meet sucessful?
Last years meet was very nice. We had a few folks from Northern Cali drive down, and a few of us from Southern Cali caravan up to the Central California Coast.

It was a blast driving up there, and meeting up with some people we would not have met otherwise.

Last year was the first one we had, and we hope to make this one an even better success.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
LegendGS said:

Last years meet was very nice. We had a few folks from Northern Cali drive down, and a few of us from Southern Cali caravan up to the Central California Coast.

It was a blast driving up there, and meeting up with some people we would not have met otherwise.

Last year was the first one we had, and we hope to make this one an even better success.
cool
I know you are the one who always posts the pics....do you have them coming soon?

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Not for the NorCal/SoCal meet since we haven't had this year's yet. :) Last years happened in June, and unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures of that one.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
leon - the meet is schedueld for august, and i wanted to gain some attention for it. last year, a bunch of people complained about the drive being too far (thus the couch-potato comment). i am hoping to see a much better turn-out this year to match more faces with names : )

wally

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
wallstrum said:
leon - the meet is schedueld for august, and i wanted to gain some attention for it. last year, a bunch of people complained about the drive being too far (thus the couch-potato comment). i am hoping to see a much better turn-out this year to match more faces with names : )

wally
Let me know how I can help...I can definitely put it on the website for promotion

1 - 8 of 8 Posts