Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres a place in irvine cali that make cf products, i need to get a name of that warehouse if anyone out there might know it, they make a cf hood for a legend and sell it pretty cheep, there reason iam asking for help is iam from Ga and will be in cali in sept and would like to stop by, if anyone know any please thread

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
skate4volcom007 said:
Ya, I stop by there on a regular basis. It is pretty easy to get there.

Really interesting place too.
tell them to get on those coupe eyelids!!!!

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
WhiteLegend said:
tell them to get on those coupe eyelids!!!!
They have been listed on their website for a while now, so I'm hoping we can start purchasing before the end of the summer

skate4volcom007 said:
Everytime I stop by, they say they are in the crates being shipped over or something like that. I try.
Thanks for asking them. I think if we annoy them enough they'll get here sooner. :D

·
Wha*ever ** *akes
2,545 Posts
chad said:
theres a place in irvine cali that make cf products, i need to get a name of that warehouse if anyone out there might know it, they make a cf hood for a legend and sell it pretty cheep, there reason iam asking for help is iam from Ga and will be in cali in sept and would like to stop by, if anyone know any please thread
im in the process of returning mine, ill sell you mine if they send me a new one. im hoping they send me the money though. we will see, ill keep you updated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts