Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
if it is sticking then next time you drive it for more than 10 minutes, get out and check to see if there is unusual heat coming from that wheel, there will also be a burning smell if it is sticking, i am currently having the same problem in the rear.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey junior when your rear caliper froze how did you fix it? new caliper? i put 2 new calipers on in rear cause one was froze up. i replaced the rotors, with cross drilled, replaced pads and replaced calipers but i am still having a problem in the rear that just wont go away i bring it to shop seems like they fix it,but it comes back, quickly, like the next day. you got any ideas?

·
Registered
47 Posts
no there is no heat or smell. I didn't change anything personally, i had a shop do it, but every time i bring it back to them they be giving me lame excuses that the rotors aren't oem and **** like that. i am ok with a car but this might be to much for me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
there is a low pitch squeak that comes from the rear every time i accelerate from a complete stop( red light, stop sign, park). you only hear the noise once a revolution, itis not constant you know, and the more i accelerate it goes away. but i'm not sure if it actually goes away or i just don't hear it cause i am moving faster. if i jack the rear of car up, neither tire will spin freely. i brought it to shops, they get it spin freely then it goes back to resistance a day or two later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.