Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn Im hooked like crack... Its not even funny. Playing till like 3-4 in the morning sometimes. Damn online play!!!

Anyone else got this problem too? I got GTA4 yesterday, maybe that will lay me off of it for a while but everytime I see a ladder or a gun Im like, Damn COD4 time... :hide:

Ive added 1 dude on here to play against but still havent played him.

·
Life Ruiner
4,868 Posts
Ive been playing a lot of COD 4 lately, but also picked up GTA4 yesterday. It plays like a movie and takes forever to get started. I watch TV in a video game for like a half an hour!

X360

~Dv8

·
Im fedex Nigg*
458 Posts
Mouse and keyboard FTW.
I totally agree with you there and hated 98.9% of all Console FPSs. Console controllers are very clumsey and awkward to say the least most days, but COD4 on the PS3 is so smooth. It gave me a new respect for CFPSs. I mainly play DODS(halflife mod) on the PC, but I love me some COD4.
Ze Juden is my PSN - We play S&D and thats it.

·
Life Ruiner
4,868 Posts
PS3 doesn't charge but they're online has been lame up until the latest update a couple weeks ago.
In comparison its still not as built out and fluid like xbox live.

PS3 COD4 hasn't got the 4 new maps yet that i've seen.

Before people start to flame with a vs. war, I have both consoles and a Killer pc.

I played COD4 all the way through on the PC then do online with the 360. The xbox controller feels way better than the ps3 -theres no rumble, what up with that!?
I play online with the 360 because they're way to many people cheating on PC multi player.

~Dv8

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,476 Posts
Haha. What a basic question. People can create "hacks" for the game that auto aim for them or allow them to see through solid objects. It can be frustrating but since the game came out, I think I've seen one guy hack. Hacking is an issue in counter-strike, not COD4.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
? Can u play COD4 on xbox against ppl with ps3. I have cod4 but I dont play it like everyone else i know. I suck a shooter games like cod4 and halo. I like Fight Night.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
PS3 doesn't charge but they're online has been lame up until the latest update a couple weeks ago.
In comparison its still not as built out and fluid like xbox live.

PS3 COD4 hasn't got the 4 new maps yet that i've seen.

Before people start to flame with a vs. war, I have both consoles and a Killer pc.

I played COD4 all the way through on the PC then do online with the 360. The xbox controller feels way better than the ps3 -theres no rumble, what up with that!?
I play online with the 360 because they're way to many people cheating on PC multi player.

~Dv8
dualshock 3 is now out.

·
It's good to be the King!
697 Posts
no, 360 and ps3 are on different networks. It seriously sux for me cause EVERYONE I know that has COD4 has a 360 so I'm forced to run solo.

I've started a clan called the DEEKs'. So far there are two members and were both prestige round 2 in our 50's. If you would like to play online with somoene please add me (RobRiguez) and feel free to change your tag if you'd like to team up.

Also, There are 3 new maps for the PS3 released this past weekend. If you DL'd them on Friday you got double XP all weekend. I have already made level 55 and maxed out my XP so Im in Prestige mode now. I'm almost at level 51 (second time around) as of tonight. If all goes as planned I should cap out again in a week or so. The last 2 levels are the longest cause you need 5k xp each and ive used up all my big challenge bonuses.

For fast paced and tons of XP I play Headquarters and Domination. I usually avg about 10-15 kills and depending on the map have been known to rack up over 300 points per round. Usually around 150-200 tho. I LOVE playing sniper and hardcore mode just effing rocks. One shot kills using G3/M14 or 2 shot kills using my mp5 are insane. I Hate S&D cause it takes forever for a round to end sometimes cause everyone hides and plays it safe. I like to run and gun!!!

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have the new dualshock 3 but it still doesnt vibrate for COD4... It does on GTA4 though. Maybe theyll add that in the next update. Theres an update like every 3 weeks for the game alone...

DV8, the maps are out. We just had to buy them. Only 10 bucks
Ive seen people cheat. Everytime I got close to a Venomxx___ (something something) My guy would turn all slow mo on me but it was only on him. I also looked around for him and tried to snipe him a few times and it took a few shots to take him down. Bitch ass cheater.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I have the new dualshock 3 but it still doesnt vibrate for COD4... It does on GTA4 though. Maybe theyll add that in the next update. Theres an update like every 3 weeks for the game alone...

DV8, the maps are out. We just had to buy them. Only 10 bucks
Ive seen people cheat. Everytime I got close to a Venomxx___ (something something) My guy would turn all slow mo on me but it was only on him. I also looked around for him and tried to snipe him a few times and it took a few shots to take him down. Bitch ass cheater.
oh alrite, yah i wasnt sure if theyd would work out with COD right away, but yes maybe in the update.

~t.s.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
guys i just bought GTA4 and it installed to the hard disc but its still on the starting a new game screen. it been there for a while. does it take really long to start???
Shit, that game ruined my blue-ray diode. Now it only plays regular dvd. I'm so fuckin pissed. If its still doing that, don't play the game. Its gonna crash the system.

·
Registered
53 Posts
fixed

hey i fixed the problem i had to backup my photos, music, saved games, and go into settings, system settings, restore ps3 system, and do the quick restore. although i have not tried playing a Blueray disc yet. i hope it still works! all my games work PES 2008, COD4, virtua fighter,splinter cell DA,and GTA4 of course.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.