Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
mackman
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey you guys! for awhile now you dudes have been asking and looking for OEM DEALER FOG LAMP KITS FOR 91-93 OR 94-95 COUPE OR SEDAN!
well after alot of searching and alot of debating and networking i finally struck a deal with a vendor that has plenty of these units in stock and is willen to let them go for an expensive price in my book that why i went aftermarket. so for all you dudes that are intrested pm me or email me to set up your order.

91-93 sedan or coupe $320.00

94-95 sedan or coupe $460.00

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
i'm sorry. $460. thats assrape. i would HIGHLY recommend any one to get hella's, plus an oem switch over a $500 non-hid foglight system.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
I gotta say it's def a lot tougher for '91-'93 guys...the hella's look good on the '94-'95's but I've yet to see an aftermarket fog that works well with a '91-'93 bumper. I cant stand when fogs looked slapped on...

those rectangular knockoff fogs that were all over eBay some months back were ok...but they still looked slapped on since there was no bezels

but yea...they sure aint cheap are they? :) I paid more than that for my new '91-'93 OEM fogs (but I dont regret it one bit); took you long enough to get this deal Mack! lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
hey you guys! for awhile now you dudes have been asking and looking for OEM DEALER FOG LAMP KITS FOR 91-93 OR 94-95 COUPE OR SEDAN!
well after alot of searching and alot of debating and networking i finally struck a deal with a vendor that has plenty of these units in stock and is willen to let them go for an expensive price in my book that why i went aftermarket. so for all you dudes that are intrested pm me or email me to set up your order.

91-93 sedan or coupe $320.00

94-95 sedan or coupe $460.00
I am interested. Is this for a complete set....including bezels, wiring harness, lights and switch....or is it just the lights?

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
If they are true OEM foglight kits then they should come with everything except the switch. I know that the switch was sold separately with both the 94-95 KA7 and KA8 kits

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
I just picked up a brand new pair of OEM fogs for 94-95 for $356 shipped from AOA. Not to shabby for oem. I had to have oem. I also have a complete OEM fog harness with switch and relays if anyone wants to hook up aftermarket fogs into the oem system. $50+ shipping PM me.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I gotta say it's def a lot tougher for '91-'93 guys...the hella's look good on the '94-'95's but I've yet to see an aftermarket fog that works well with a '91-'93 bumper. I cant stand when fogs looked slapped on...
Give me a couple of months and you will see an oem quality aftermarket fog install on a 91 coupe:yes:

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
pictures of the contents? Do they have everything but the switch?
Yea the box contains
1- harness that runs along the bottom of your radiator. (plugs into each foglight, ground wire and plug into factory harness)
1-under dash harness
1- 15 fuse
2-realys
2-brackets (screw into bumper)
2 fogs with bulbs

Sorry no pics of the contents, i was in a hurry to put them on

The switch is seperate. It comes wit a sub cord so the fog harness can plug into the switch. About $20 from AOA

·
mackman
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fogs

those rectangular knockoff fogs that were all over eBay some months back were ok...but they still looked slapped on since there was no bezels

but yea...they sure aint cheap are they? :) I paid more than that for my new '91-'93 OEM fogs (but I dont regret it one bit); took you long enough to get this deal Mack! lol
yeah it was not easy this company did not want to sell them to me at first! they claim that acura in japan was trying to make a deal to purchase them back, but not at a fair price so they have been holding on to them for awhile.
and they must know how rare they are and desperate we are to get our hands on them

·
mackman
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Uh, I just received mine last week from Acura OEM Parts for $381 shipped. Part number 08V31-SP1-202.

really? wow they claimed they did not have them at all!

·
mackman
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
fogz

I am interested. Is this for a complete set....including bezels, wiring harness, lights and switch....or is it just the lights?

Thanks
yes this is a complete kit all of the equipment you need to hook them up is included and yes i am going to get you guys switches because i am already selling those on ebay

·
mackman
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fogz

I just picked up a brand new pair of OEM fogs for 94-95 for $356 shipped from AOA. Not to shabby for oem. I had to have oem. I also have a complete OEM fog harness with switch and relays if anyone wants to hook up aftermarket fogs into the oem system. $50+ shipping PM me.

how much for the box! lol

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
yeah it was not easy this company did not want to sell them to me at first! they claim that acura in japan was trying to make a deal to purchase them back, but not at a fair price so they have been holding on to them for awhile.
and they must know how rare they are and desperate we are to get our hands on them
Dude... Im surprised you havent gotten flamed for this yet? Did they really say that? Acura in Japan?:wtf:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts