Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Man, some of those pics are awesome, I really hope to make it to Cambodia some time. Thank you for sharing them.

·
¿HöNdÄ LëGëNd¿
900 Posts
Awesome pics looks like a fun vacation, i need a vacation!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Ahh those pics bring back memories, when to Thailand back in 06 summer..it's awesome there

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts

So my friend Stephanie spent 6 weeks in Thailand and Cambodia and took some shots for us.

Camera used: HP R967 10MP Digital Camera

Enjoy...

:giggle: I'm surprised i'm the first one to say anything...LMAO..Instant Classic..That's great:rofl:

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,481 Posts
what would be the chance of having actaul print outs sent to my house? those would make some cool pics to blow up? i would pay some money for shippnig handling and photo and time fees.. :giggle: any possible way.. PM me plzz

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
946 Posts
Man I need to talk to Stephanie, RedLegend92 and Samblaze! I'm going to be in Thailand from May29-Jun19th. Looks like she was all up in the north country of the Land of Smiles. I'll be in Bangkok mostly with planned visits to Pattaya, Patpong, and Phuket (Looks like Fuck-it, but I promise it is Poo-ket).

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
Go to Krabi/Phi-Phi (both are islands) if you get a chance. It's where 'The Beach' was filmed. Amazing islands, although they were just starting to get touristy when I was there in '04. Chiang Mai is fun for the backpacker/hash scene. Phuket is one of my favorite places on the planet. Rented a Suzuki Samurai and tooled all over the island. I wonder what it's like after the tsunami. Also beware of the 'chiki-chiki' (named for the sound) massage parlors (one has to find the right place that's all). Bangkok is a lot of fun to explore on the 'tuk-tuk' (motor-tricycle taxi). Find a good driver and you can arrange for him to come back on different days for a daily rate, if you find a younger guy who is into his machine (and he likes you) he might take you to where the street races are at night as mine did. No cameras allowed, but an awesome experience!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I will inform the photographer of your compliments, it was her birthday yesterday so we all went to the Club to celebrate and talk about her trip.

Man, some of those pics are awesome, I really hope to make it to Cambodia some time. Thank you for sharing them.
I plan on going to Thailand and Japan in the near future.

Glad you enjoyed the pics! :)

is that you in the pic?

love the joint too. lol

amazing pics
I wasn't there so thats not me, I'm in the 'what do you look like' thread tho. :lol:

Joint = must.

Ahh those pics bring back memories, when to Thailand back in 06 summer..it's awesome there
Yea my buddy Robbie was born there...he's gonna take me one of these days.

Damn those pics make me miss Thailand *sigh*. Nice pics!! Is that Angkor Wat?
Thanks Sam, yea thats Angor Wat in there.

what would be the chance of having actaul print outs sent to my house? those would make some cool pics to blow up? i would pay some money for shippnig handling and photo and time fees.. :giggle: any possible way.. PM me plzz
I'll PM you after final exams are done.

Very nice pics mike....... I need a vacation from the big city asap!
I hear that bro.

Man I need to talk to Stephanie, RedLegend92 and Samblaze! I'm going to be in Thailand from May29-Jun19th. Looks like she was all up in the north country of the Land of Smiles. I'll be in Bangkok mostly with planned visits to Pattaya, Patpong, and Phuket (Looks like Fuck-it, but I promise it is Poo-ket).
Nice, that sounds like fun. :thumbsup:

Go to Krabi/Phi-Phi (both are islands) if you get a chance. It's where 'The Beach' was filmed. Amazing islands, although they were just starting to get touristy when I was there in '04. Chiang Mai is fun for the backpacker/hash scene. Phuket is one of my favorite places on the planet. Rented a Suzuki Samurai and tooled all over the island. I wonder what it's like after the tsunami. Also beware of the 'chiki-chiki' (named for the sound) massage parlors (one has to find the right place that's all). Bangkok is a lot of fun to explore on the 'tuk-tuk' (motor-tricycle taxi). Find a good driver and you can arrange for him to come back on different days for a daily rate, if you find a younger guy who is into his machine (and he likes you) he might take you to where the street races are at night as mine did. No cameras allowed, but an awesome experience!
Good to know, thanks for sharing Sam.

I look forward to making the trip. :)

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
946 Posts
James Bond Island is on my to-do list. :) They've recovered completely from the Tsunami. I'll be there with native Thais, so no worries about ending up in terribly bad situations. I'll probably hire a car for most of the trip...cause I'm not driving there, fo sho. Thanks for the input tho!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.