Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Legend Friends...I haven't posted here in a LONG time, but I need your help!

Last week my stock antenna got broke off. It was already not going up and down automatically, but now it is just plain broke off about 4 inches above the bottom.

Looks are not my primary concern. Function and affordability (as well of ease of installation) are. Are there any models I would be able to find at my local auto parts store that would work? I know some people loath the short rubber ones, but I would consider those as well since I know it won't crack off.

I am not looking for a power antenna, just something I can install easily since I have the mechanical abilities of a druken goat.

I already did a search, but never quite found what I needed. If you can link me to a previous post ,that would also be welcomed.

THANKS!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
well... what happend to me was, my anttena broke and i replaced it with a chep one from auto zone, it really sucked it leaked and it was crooked... i decided since i am getting my car painted soon that i would shave it... so far it is just primered but i will look good (i will post pics when it is done) as for my anttena i am gettin a hidden antenna from autoloc it will mont pretty much anywhere. as for the antenna are you wanting to replace it with a stock one or a replacment cheap one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.