Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was gonna get 2 15 inch jl audio subs and then i was gonna get 2 6,8, or 10 inch subs and i was gonna put them in teh back seats by where ur legs go but behind them so they r like right enxt to ur legs one on each side can i do this?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm not sure it it's possible but

If you put 2 15's in the back, First you will have to get a custom box made to fit and second you don't wanna put ten's or 8's in cause they hit completely different db level's and different frequency levels no matter how you make the box sizes. I think you would be unhappy with it. Go with the 6's or midrange speakers if its possible to do.

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you're talking about the place that I think you are, then the subs would be outside the car altogether. The place behind your legs in the back seat is UNDER the car. Not impossible, but certainly not easy.

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
one 8" free air sub mounted inside the pocket in the rear deck would sound pretty good. If you want a clear, non-distorted bass, use 10's or 12's for your main subs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.