Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys just about a week ago I got a speeding ticket doing 54 in a 35 zone, and the area was also having some construction done to it, now when I merged into the expressway, I didnt notice the sign, so I wanna know if there is any freaking way I can fight this ticket or do I have to take the L for this one and take the point in my license if thats what they are gonna do? Please help my sorry ass on this one. i was late to work that morning so I was even more mad that I got pulled over. Thanks you guys.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Triton3K said:
Ok guys just about a week ago I got a speeding ticket doing 54 in a 35 zone, and the area was also having some construction done to it, now when I merged into the expressway, I didnt notice the sign, so I wanna know if there is any freaking way I can fight this ticket or do I have to take the L for this one and take the point in my license if thats what they are gonna do? Please help my sorry ass on this one. i was late to work that morning so I was even more mad that I got pulled over. Thanks you guys.
Not if it took place in NYC or outta 5 boroughs. No plea bargin. either trial or plead guity/pay fine.

·
2,873 Posts
even worse,

your insurance will find out....and you know what that means.

sorry about that Dee,

·
Registered
214 Posts
PLEA NOT GUILTY

HEY YOU PROBABLY TAKE WILL TAKE A LOSS FOR IT BUT IT DON'T HURT TO TRY THIS....

PLEA NOT GUILTY SO YOU CAN GET A COURT DATE. AND WHEN YOU SHOW UP FOR COURT THE OFFICER MIGHT SHOW UP OR DON'T SHOW UP IF THE OFFICER DON'T SHOW UP YOU MIGHT GET DISMISS. BUT IF HE DO SHOW UP JUST TAKE THE L FOR IT. I KNOW I TRY IT IN THE BRONX D.M.V. AND I GOT MY TICKET DISMISS DOING 75 IN 50 ZONE ON 95 NORTH BOUND JUST BEFORE THE BAYCHESTER EXIT...

THE LIFE
91 L SEDAN

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
take the L, pay the fine, and do defensive driving so your insurance wont go up. hopefully your insurance will not go up.... what a coincidence, my first speeding ticket that i got when i was 15 was 54 in a 35 zone. argh... i hate to think back to those days. speeding tickets just take my money and add more stress. argh, i still have two i need to pay... or you can take the ticket to a lawyer and pay the lawyer to wipe it out for you. i love lawyers... is anyone here a lawyer or will be one anytime soon?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.