Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got an idea from a sedan body kit i saw and jsut wanted to see how it would look b4 i attempted it. can someone photoshop a G2 sedan with a mesh grille, but instead of the "A" logo have the "ACURA" that's found on the trunk replacing it. i tried attaching the image but it was too big. but someone w/photoshop expertise attempt that please.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
i know, words usually aren't enough, but it looks pretty good/original. it looks good on the silver Legend.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not bad...

hey stratoknight that looks pretty good. anyone think i should give this a try? i think it may give the legend a new look in the front, personally i really like it. what about the rest of you?

·
Registered
386 Posts
THE ACURA SYMBOL!!!!!!!!!!

The symbol you are referring to is not an A. It is a mathematical instrument that I believe is used to measure percise distances and it is also used in other math equations. Acura chose that symbol because of its uncanning accuracy. Thats why ACURAs slogan is PRECISION CRAFTED PERFORMANCE. Acura is derived from the word accurate. Remove one of the Cs and the T and E and their you have it ACURA. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

A
C ar
U
R eally
A ppreciate

·
Registered
733 Posts
Re: THE ACURA SYMBOL!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Bigs said:
The symbol you are referring to is not an A. It is a mathematical instrument that I believe is used to measure percise distances and it is also used in other math equations. Acura chose that symbol because of its uncanning accuracy. Thats why ACURAs slogan is PRECISION CRAFTED PERFORMANCE. Acura is derived from the word accurate. Remove one of the Cs and the T and E and their you have it ACURA. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

A
C ar
U
R eally
A ppreciate
Bigs, I'm really impressed by that account. Did you use to work for Acura? I need to hang out with you just to tap that knowledge source......

·
Registered
386 Posts
MY YEARS AT ACURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why yes I did my goodman. I work there from 1990-1993 and I have product knowledge awards for every car they made from 91-92. I would probably still be there if the money was right and if they hadn't moved. Peace and Blessings bigs out.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts