Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting 18X7.5 w/ +42 offset... I was going to get 225/40 but I feel the rims i'm going w/ and the 225/40 will be too large and will rub.. ( I have a Coupe)

so will some one reccommend some 215/40/18's that they fell will not wear after 5K miles and handle well in the rain.. ( i'm a normal every day driver) :D

P.S. plus I wanna slam it on H&R's (1.5 drop) and Koni's...

This must be my 200 th post on tire ??'s:rolleyes: :(

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The best tires I think you can buy are either goodyears or michelin.... but I could not afford those..

Both of my legends have the same tires on them.... BF Goodrich Comp T/A and BF goodrich Touring T/A. I like them, noproblems, but I have nothing really to compare them to...

Go to www.tirerack.com for reveiws and stuff tire related,...

·
Registered
614 Posts
best tires:
1)Toyo proxy t1s
2)Bridgestone s0-3
3)michellen pilot sports
4)pirelli pzero

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Your seeking an 18 inch tire which be be a High Performance or Ultra High Performance tire. These tend to have softer compounds and thus will wear faster. That is the nature of performance tires. Check the Tire Rack and compare various mfgrs as well as customer comments. Comparison made by how much you wish to spend. As the saying goes, "Performance will cost you.
Be advised, as the contact area increases, the likeihood of hydroplaning increases.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts