Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
An "L" model Legend should already have the "automatic climate control" controls on the dash ...it was the "plain" model that had the manual climate controls. That being said ....if your car has the manual controls now, then you can't simply replace those controls with the automatic ones ...as you guessed, you won't have the appropriate other components in place.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
GREYLEGEND said:
Actually I have noticed that the Canadian L models have most of what the US LS models have except the information center where the clock is, woodgrain dash and the BOSE audio. Otherwise our L is similar to the LS down there. The US L did not have climate control and the US LS did not have heated seats and mirrors like our L.
The US LS did have the heated mirrors....I have them on my '90 LS Coupe. I've also retrofitted the seat heaters with a set I got when I put in my Katzkin Leather using a stock Acura switch to give the " appearance " of being stock.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
jno2968326 no US model legend before 92 had heated seats, not even the 91 LS.

I disagree. The Generation 1 LS legends had an option for heated seats.
I think late 89 to 90.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.