Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I can't c the pic! And another thing, depending on how much ur deductible is, it might b better to do it urself. For example if ur deductable if 500 and it's gonna cost u 550 to fix, u might as well not report it because than it might, just MAYBE raise ur insurance. U know how insurance r. Hope that helped, c if u can fix the pic! :D Latin...........

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try to copy and paste but the pic shows up for me. This happened in December and I didn't report it to my insurance company because I know they would've raised my premium and I had just changed insurance companies at that time. Can I take it to a carpet place and see if they can fix it or am I gonna have to replace it?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I tried copy and paste, it still didn't work. :( Can u describe wot the problem is? :D Sorry..... Latin............

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a Long rip on my carpet on the passenger side. I'm trying to figure out if its worth fixing or if I should get new carpet.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I can't c the pic, but I'm gessing it's on the gound!. I would say either way u go it, ur pretty much screwed lol cuz I'm guessing u have to remove aloooottttttttttttt of things to get that carpet out. But here's my question, isn't there a floor mat on top of it? If so leave it, noboday can c it. Maybe u can patch it up? Cut a square go to the junkyard and cut the same size square from another legend? :confused: If u can get the carpet out easily, I say either sew the carpet urself with patience or have a carpet place do it. It's kind of hard to say anything without a pic. Sorry I wasn't any help :( . Latin......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts