Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Old S*hool Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed S/R Motorsports regarding Reverse Indiglo guages for Type I engines with KPH as the dominant numbering. They said they were contemplating making them but they have not gotten as many requests for it as they have for the Type IIs.

C'MON guys! show your support to get these made! Lets not let the Type II guys get all the goodies! :)

Show your support PLEASE!!!

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Like I was saying in one of my last replies (to Scotch ?) regarding the indiglos spec to KM/H. That´s indifferent whether KM/H or MPH!

Ok, it would be better to get KM/H (if we´re enough user) to order that. And if not, then I hope, that we´ll get MPH plus KM/H of the inner scale.
I wanna see, how they look like. Did anybody a pic of this ?

You can count me in! I´m in
Mike / Cologne

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Has there been any word on when these will be available?

I deffinatly want some reverse indiglos in KPH!

type I engine

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Well since I jumped on the band wagon and bought my Mugen indiglo's when they first became available on Ebay for Type I cars, I have just gotten use to not looking at the MPH reading and just reading the inside marks since they have the KM/H in small writing. It's become 2nd nature to me now but I wish you luck with your project. If you get it going and can post pics of the final project, I might consider changing mine but the install was a hassle so you'll have to be very convincing.... :D:D:D

SaGe69

·
Old S*hool Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just bought a used set of reverse indiglos off ebay before reading this! D'OH

Anyway - I'm in the same boat as Sage69 as I have owned and driven a 68 Camaro since I was 17 (I'm now almost 24) and am totally used to reading Mph (there was no kph in canada in the 60s!).
Having said that, should these things actually get made and look nice I would gladly buy a set to show my support!
:werd:
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts