Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my **** window shattered by these 4 a$$es... What a pain, the only pluss side is insurance will get new tint, I am goin 28% all the way. They got mad fingerprints and we caught one of the four who gave up the name of the guys who actually did it. I'll update you lata. Peace!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Sorry to hear about what happen, but the good side is that they caught the *******s and I hope they punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Did they steal anything from the car and was it in the day time or night time?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Now... I would almost bet... if the US believed in caining and sentenced them to 3 good lashes... that would keep their criminal history clean and account for punishment which is good enough for my taste.

KNLNGUS

Green, black, blue, purple, or brown - whoop that a s s

·
Registered
702 Posts
KNLNGUS said:
Now... I would almost bet... if the US believed in caining and sentenced them to 3 good lashes... that would keep their criminal history clean and account for punishment which is good enough for my taste.
haha, go to singapore and they will! :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
LegendTypeRKon said:
They went after my Pioneer DEH7300 Nice face
at least they didn't get it. some kids broke into my accord and bashed up the side with a bat or something, and stole my panasonic cqdfx701u headunit and all my cd's. car thieves deserve the death penalty. :mad:

·
Registered
143 Posts
stupid criminals

glass=fingerprints...

well, i guess that's what they'll learn *this* time around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts