Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a suggestion on where I can find this stuff. I'm looking for the metal kind and all I can find is the black plastic stuff. I've tried Home Depot, Revy and a few other places. Is it called something else?

Thanks
NAS

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not in ny triton but thanks. i found some stuff at home depot but its not called gutter gaurd/mesh. its similar to it but its used for mesh when you're putting up stucko. i'll try it, it was cheap.

·
Registered
996 Posts
nas said:
not in ny triton but thanks. i found some stuff at home depot but its not called gutter gaurd/mesh. its similar to it but its used for mesh when you're putting up stucko. i'll try it, it was cheap.
Don't get that stuff! It's too rough/sharp. The gutter guard has a nice finish to it. Look harder ... it's there!

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
I know all home depots should have it. I had to ask around for a while. You can buy it in small, hinged sheets or big rolls. It should be near the wood section, I think. I am sure if you ask some one there where to find that stuff you use to keep your gutters from being clogged up then you will find it. I had some trouble too, but I just kept on walking around that area, and there it was. Good luck!
Later!
Lee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.