Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know were I can get one of these tools at a good price. It doesnt have to be by the same people, a differant name is fine.

:confused:

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
It's actually a cutting tool.

MrSmith, have you looked here ?

Actually, if you're not particular about the brand, you can use a Dremel to do the same things. There is also another manufacturer that makes something similar too; can't remember the name though. I know that they're both available at Home Depot.

·
Registered
238 Posts
LegendGS said:
It's actually a cutting tool.

MrSmith, have you looked here ?

Actually, if you're not particular about the brand, you can use a Dremel to do the same things. There is also another manufacturer that makes something similar too; can't remember the name though. I know that they're both available at Home Depot.
LegendGS, You may be thinking about RotoZip. It is a similat tool. I have the Dremel my self and really like it. Very versatile, and lots of accessories out there for it.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Check on Ebay. There is a seller in Denver (Tool King) which can also provide reconditioned tools. Another would be Amazon (www.toolcrib.com) which could also have a reconditioned one. The ToolCrib Cut-Out Tool (Dewalt 660K) lists for $80 new. Personally, I believe you can't beat Dewalt tools.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HHEEAY

Thanks yall, I found One at Wal*Mart, It was 60 dollars, My sister inlaw works there so I get 10% off of that.

SpeedDemon, I'll be using this tool to cut two 10 inch wholes in my rear deck in between my 6x9's, (1990)LS four door. This tool has a different cutting pattern than a regular drill, Instead of cutting in a straight line, it cuts side ways.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...type=1&dept=4044&path=0:4044:51199:4093:55338

1 - 8 of 8 Posts