Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been thinking about this a lot lately...

well i guess this only applies if you like to race a lot and can't stand to lose. whever you pull up to a light or something and there's a car wanting to race you, unless you know everything abotu every kind of car, chances are you wouldn't be able to call off the HP, torque, and probablity of beating that car off the top of your head. wouldn't it be nifty if there was some small hand-held PDA or computer screen in your car that would be able to instantly analyze the potential opponent and give you the low-down on all the important specs, and quickly calculate and compare it to your legend and tell you if you would win or not?

heh maybe this is a little too high-tech, but i can just imagine it...

you pull up to a red light some stranger revs his car at you, and you're not sure if you can take him so bam you flip up the small LCD screen on your dash and say the name of the car and it'd just be like 'analyzing...' and then it'd automatically show a picture of the car (so you know if you got the right year and ****) and type and it'd just calculate everything between his car and yours. then it would either be like 'forget it' or 'close call', or my favorite, in big flashing words 'SMOKE EM'

think about it...
you'd never have to suffer another loss and you'd win every single race you ever partake in.

I'm going to look further into this when i get my hands on some computer equipment this summer. I wonder who'd be interested in buying something like this....

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
I think it's going to be a little tough to know what mods they have by looking at the type of car. totally stock I guess you could know the performance, but you never know what they have under the hood.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts