Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I had a small front end collision a some time back and someone so beautifully managed to hammer the hood flat again so it did latch. I just want to cover up the bends and wrinkles so I was looking for a Car Bra. I can't find pictures of any since they are custom made when ordered and most of the web pictures are of the legend in its most beautiful form... bare naked!
The hood damage is up to 14 inches from the top of the grill. Can anyone tell me of ones they have purchase/seen and which brands tend to cover the furthest up on the hood?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
check out the socal canyon run meet pics. my white 92 sedan is in there with the cover craft bra. ( my bumper is a scratched up mess, so i know how you're feelin.) go check it out. there are a few pics. the hood section/nose mask was a little mis aligned in some pics but it should give you a good idea

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
check out the socal canyon run meet pics. my white 92 sedan is in there with the cover craft bra. ( my bumper is a scratched up mess, so i know how you're feelin.) go check it out. there are a few pics. the hood section/nose mask was a little mis aligned in some pics but it should give you a good idea
Thanks, that's a pretty good shot of what i wanted to see. by the way, what is the purpose of those 2 triangular things sticking up on the hood leather piece? Think it would matter if i cut them off?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
they are bug deflectors or wind deflectors. i think they help hold the bra on when going freeway speeds.

i thought they were weird at first. now i can't stand not seeing them on days i run bra-less

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an aftermarket one lying around. It was hardly ever used and it is in excellent condition. PM me if interested.
TonyTheBullet, I've been using computers since the days of the Commodore Vic 20, but man I can't figure out how to PM someone on this site. Just want to know, color, brand and if it full front or just hood coverage. Well advice on PM-ing would be great.
sincerely :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts