Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of investing in a good car cover for my 92 LS Sedan. I want one that will not scratch the paint and will keep my baby clean. I basically will just be using it nightly so bugs don't gather on my legend from the light above my carport. So if anyone can link me to some good covers for G2 Sedans, that would be great. Thankyou.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
From my experience, I'm up to my 3rd cover. The 4 seasons in NY wrecks havoc on car covers. At the end of the season, the cover is full of dust, pollen, etc. You can wash the cover but its a pain in the ass and it reduces its effectiveness (water repellent). I spent upwards of $130 for a evolution4 by kimerberly clark and they pretty much all work the same. Last year I found a great deal on a cover made by Wolf. Its a 3 layer kimberly clark fabric, so far it held up pretty good this year (even though its been very mild winter). The great part is the price - $45 at Costco. The legend requires an universal large. No scratches and the material is thick enough to offer a bit of protection. So now I simply change covers every year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.