Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a pic of my first CRX which I put so much effort into....

First it was stolen from my house, stripped to the light bulbs,...then I put it all back together to stock...then my friend crashed it...falling asleep at the wheel

It sucks to have liability insurance...I got a whopping $500 for the car...(sniff sniff):(

Lesson learned- buy full comp and collision

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
oooooohh...that hurts. glad everyone is ok.

·
Registered
799 Posts
ouch

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
g2girl said:
This is a pic of my first CRX which I put so much effort into....

First it was stolen from my house, stripped to the light bulbs,...then I put it all back together to stock...then my friend crashed it...falling asleep at the wheel

It sucks to have liability insurance...I got a whopping $500 for the car...(sniff sniff):(

Lesson learned- buy full comp and collision

same lesson learned...all i got was 500 for the LS motor that i sold afterwards...tho parts of my rex lives on in other cars...ground control, LS motor, exhaust, License plate, :D

btw, it was my brother that wrecked this the day after xmas in 99

RICDOGG lives on...

diggin the question marks?

·
Registered
447 Posts
a crx is too tiny for me to want to get in a wreck in.. wrecks suck in general.. i've only been in one where my friends sister wrecked her corolla the 3rd day of owning it into a brick mailbox.. didn't know bricks could fly so far... at least yall are ok

·
Registered
313 Posts
ouch... i hate seein CRXs like this. They're one of my fav cars. I had one a few years back but ran into some "complications." I'm planning on pickin up an SI soon. Somethin fun to ride. Probably go with LS Vtec with ITR pistons...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts