Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since everybody is posting pics of their cars smashed cuz its april fools, why dont we start a thread of pics of crashed cars?! hopefully we dont ever have to post a picture of our own ride, but if it does happen share your pics! It doesnt have to be your car. Just something you seen online or on the way home! I just thought about it cuz i DID have a lil accident this past sauturday with my moms civic hatch! so i guess i'll start!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Coming back from Route 66 drag strip..I knew the 2 cars behind me lol. summer 06
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
BTW I got hit by my buddies cousin in the blue/black car, then the other guy we were with hit him = Train and Legend wins! with only with a 1/4 torn off bumper..lol

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Oh the memories...blue ridge parkway winter Legend meet.

speeding+water+over steer= ditch

Quick fix...

Fun trip! haha

·
Registered
1,155 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Yeah I think your spelling is better lol.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Yeah my Legends a beast lol..idk how she only had that little damage while the berretta (sp) lol..got fed up! I was lucky I guess

·
Factory Freak!
1,637 Posts
I didnt get any pictures cuz my gf thought it was rude but I saw a brand new Chrysler SRT-8 slam into the back of a van today.. Worst part about it was it still had the sticker saying '07 and the typical warranty sticker and all.. Hopefully they weren't just test driving...

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Chapman, this is what your supposed to do to your car when you go into a ditch

spun out hit the guard rail head on an did a 180

you should have seen the suspension geometry afterwards. nothing better than a lot of positive camber. and you cant forget the broken cv joint

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Ouch, that would be horrible if they were just test driving.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Oldies but interesting-ies?

Looks minor, broke the diff, bent all the suspension arms on that side of the car and tweaked the frame.

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
Jesus Grant and B+O, those pics are just depressing! Here's mine:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts