Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, you know when you put the battery on, like when u turn the key twice, and all the lights come on, in other words its the last notch before you start the car, and you here those 5-6 beeps that are half a second apart like. beep...beep...beep...beep...beep. It wont beep anymore, does anyone here know solutions?

· Registered
427 Posts
i think that beep is the seatbelt reminder to tell you to put on the seatbelt. If the seat belt already on then you won't hear the beep. It may be blown fuse or problem with the sensor but as long as your seat is still working properly its probably no big deal unless you gotta get that fixed :p

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its fuse, i know it is. why else would it go out, i never were seatbelts before car is on. its not the one where i leave the headlights/indiglo lights on, that one goes like this, ding dong ding dong ding dong. the one im talking about is like, beeeep.....beeeep about 5 times then stops, i usually let it beep three times then start the car.

· Registered
185 Posts
ninous26 said:
its fuse, i know it is. why else would it go out, i never were seatbelts before car is on. its not the one where i leave the headlights/indiglo lights on, that one goes like this, ding dong ding dong ding dong. the one im talking about is like, beeeep.....beeeep about 5 times then stops, i usually let it beep three times then start the car.
You know it is a fuse, yet you post on here. Just check your fuse box for the blown one, and fix it.

· Registered
3,484 Posts
hey as of this morning mine doesn't beep. haha. but due to the symptoms, i know exactly which fuse it is. its the radio backup fuse under the hood. its a brown 7.5amp fuse. i blew mine becuase one of my radio power wires and ground wire touched .. oops :)

but this should solve your prob. i'm gonna replace the fuse today when i have some free time. but this time i'm gonna put a 10amp fuse cuz thats the closest one i have to the 7.5amp.

hope THAT helps you out :D haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.