Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I dropped my car off at Full-EFX last Friday before I left for Florida for Spring Break, I arrived home last night and decided to check out the progess on it this morning-- damn Cliff and Richard along with all the other Full-EFX guys have been very productive! As we all know custom shops are normally known for being very slow, however Full-EFX has been kickin' it! In the past week they have installed my kit, molded the rear bumper to the car(no seams)!!! and even modifed the new rear bumper to fit my exhuats set-up, repaired all my damage from the accident and it is near ready for paint
The only things waiting to be finished is molding the sideskirts, installing the M3 mirrors and removing the previous finish/spraying fresh primer on the whole car-- then paint. Oh yea-- I'm doing the stock color with just a touch more metallic :)

I'm going back down to the shops tomorrow to take some pics so I'll post them ASAP

Peace

·
Registered
423 Posts
Good Sh!T.....Can't wait to c the pics, specially on a sedan :p

Latin...................

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Doug you don't know how pleased I am that you're keeping the stock color (not that it really matters). That granite is a great looking color and is a rare one. You're gonna stomp some a$$ at NOPI this year. Maybe even dethrone Alexander.:D

·
Registered
851 Posts
Dave, I'll be ready for fiercer competition. Let's bring it ON! hahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of you guys. You're modifiying cars like crazy, and that makes me even more urged to done up my car even more!, but as of now, I'm broke......, so, keep it cool now! hahahha!!!!!!!!!

But Doug, please take pictures, because I don't want to wait before I see it at NOPI. Still a long time................ :D :D :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHAHA-- my car may be getting better, however, so is eveyone else's car so I doubt I'll win anything at Nopi...but who knows...it is all about the fun anyways

Dave, now all I need is your interior and wheels :)

Alexander, Kevon(baddass), and I will have a nice line up of some what highly modified Legends along with Cliff's P3 if he brings it this year(dammit-- I'll make him!!!!)

HAHAHAH too bad mine will be the Legend done on practically NO budget yet done at one of the more expensive shops, good thing I'm tight with Cliff cause I'd owe him a million dollars by now for all the nice stuff he has done for me and my Legend :)
If only he was reading this: Thanks CLiff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts