Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uh Oh. My 91 Acura Legend ranks 23rd on the list of car types stolen last year. Beware.:mad:

·
Registered
702 Posts
23rd that's not too bad. Think of it this way, a criminal is more likely to steal 22 other cars before considering yours. Just wondering, whats the top five?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I know civics, chev trucks, and cavaliers are high up on that list too.... I dont know how many times I have completely forgot to lock my doors at night with all sorts of stuff in plain view through the non tinted windows, and not had a problem. I think the anti-theft system in the legend helps too...to the in-experienced theif anyways

·
Registered
702 Posts
heh, i guess there's a difference between actual car thieves who steal the whole car from those who steal things in cars like stereos and stuff like that, cuz those guys will break into any car any time any where. Stealing the actual car, unless it's a professional, you can do plenty of things to deter inexperienced.

accords gotta be somewhere high up on that list too i'm sure.

·
Registered
734 Posts
accords gotta be somewhere high up on that list too i'm sure. [/B]

right after the camry, so that would be 3rd, maybe 4th

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
man all civics and accords are so easy to get into its just depends what robbers see first. They dont try to skip a civic to go to a accord because they are both so easy

·
Registered
702 Posts
i completely agree with you Cody...all hondas are sooo easy to get into and the alarm is just a joke...i remember when i was in early high school with no license when my parents weren't home i'd always take their accords out cuz i had copies of all their keys...and alarm was so simple to get rid of...just press valet switch...i wonder why these valet's are made so b.s. right next to the hood release. So all it would take a criminal to do is pop the lock on the steering column, turn the key and deactivate the alarm and they are on their way....sad thing is it also works on legends and many other cars too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts