Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im runnin late for school and i go to start my car turn the key and it keeps sounding like its gunna start but just doesnt turn over....:wtf: so i go back inside tell my mom i might need a ride go back outside try a few more times and out of no where it starts... i turned it off and then it tried to start it again and it turned right on....so whats going on with my car? it wont start but once it does itll start back up on and off:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
It sounds like an indication of a faulty ignition switch (electrical portion). It happended to me a couple of times last year. Just like your case: first it starts acting very strange worked on and off and on again and I let it go for about 1 year b/c I didn't want to bother to change it since it worked fine but then finally it gave up. I didn't want to be in stranded places: in the parking lot after works or after shoppings so I decided to replace it. No more problem found.

Good luck,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.