Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i drove my car today about 100miles then parked, came back out and nothing my car wouldnt start no crank or anything. So the things i checked where my battery and all my fuses so could someone help me out?

Thanks

· Registered
2,316 Posts
Sounds like another casualty of the main relay, run a search and hope this solves the problem.

· Registered
66 Posts
yes I had the same problem (did it start after it was cooled down?), I removed the main relay, resoldered the connections on the bottom of the relay and no more problems. I also did the same repair to a friends integra with the same result. Cheers!!!!!!!

· Registered
4,259 Posts
Krizno said:
Ok i drove my car today about 100miles then parked, came back out and nothing my car wouldnt start no crank or anything. So the things i checked where my battery and all my fuses so could someone help me out?

Thanks
Maybe your auto transaxle isn't fully engaged in park... check the nuetral safety switch which is located below the center of the console, it could be faulty... ;) goodluck!

· Mr. X (aka #5)
4,591 Posts
doesnt sound like main relay, main relay it turns over just doesnt want to start. it sounded to me like the transmission not being in park fully. it happens. try taking putting it into gear and then pushing it back into park. try this a couple of times, then try to start it. if it persists, put it in neutral and try to start it from this position. im assuming you checked to make sure everything was getting the appropriate juice from the battery.

gl (good luck)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.