Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 4 Posts

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was changin my spark plugs and when i looked through the hole the plug would sit in, i can see the top of the piston. they all looked like they had a film of carbon on top of them. is there anyway to remove that build up? can i pour anything into the open spark plug hole? any suggestions? the previous owner never drove the car during the winter, and pretty much drove it on the weekends all year long. so i think when the car sat, the carbon build up became tough. but i know the car always ran on premium gas, so i figured that would help but it doesnt look like it did. thanks

1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.