Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this link while surfing.

According to the site they have a used Carbon fiber hood for a coupe. I remember someone being interested in a cf hood but I don't remember who....

Before you get your hopes up please keep in mind the site was last updated in October of last year.

They also claim to have one piece lights for both of the coupe and sedan. They also have HID kits but I'm not sure if they actually come with the one piece lights or not.

Anyway here's the url:
Distinct Legend

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
I don't believe the carbon hood is stall available. Distinct Legend is OKA Jack Dinh. If you remember a couple of days ago, there was a topic about him :) He did have the 1 piece and HID lights, but most people here probabaly wouldn't buy it, as they are crying over an $600 JDM lights price, so I doubt they would by happy with what prices they heard. He has/had very good stuff though if you could afford it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info... I didn't know that was Jack D's site.

Wow, I haven't talked to him since I got my Legend back in 97. You're right his prices are high... why pay 11 or 12 hundred for a Carbon Fiber hood when I can put that money towards DV8's headers:D

Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.