Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Finally! I guess not waxing the car, not dressing the interior, not detailing the engine bay and not vacuming the carpets worked.:rolleyes: :D :p My first major trophy. Now I got something to show at NOPI.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Congrats Mike!!! I bet now you're happy you made the long trip down from NYC!

Hey, I'm happy too, I took 2nd place in Semi-Wild, where mostly all the Legends were registered in (I think).

·
Registered
733 Posts
****, Dave C. I should have won that category..Hell, with the kids' toys all in the back seats and big scratch in the hood, I should have won hands down.....:) Oh well maybe next year.....BTW congrats to all you guys that won, was kind of worried that the people judging would get us confused with the Eclipse club...:D :D :D

·
Registered
851 Posts
How do you all know the results this early???, that's quick. Hey at least me and Chris H didn't drive all the way from MA and NH for nothing. Hahaha!!!!!!!, congrats to you too Chris. And congrats to all. It was a nice show......, until the time we want to go out. It was the worse part of the show. :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Congrats to ALL!!!!

Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque! :D

·
Registered
851 Posts
acuralegend.com said:
Congrats to ALL!!!!

Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque!
Dave C won a plaque! :D
You're too funny Darren, hehehe........ :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys for the praises, it made those endless hours of detailing worth while. Now I must fight the urge to move to semi-wild. My co-workers all think I'm having a mid-life crisis and can't relate to "working dad" by day and "Jonny Tran" by weekend.

Oh no I'm turing to the dark side.....help....gulp.... :(

PS I'm wondering how the green legend placed? He was displayed in the middle by the "top flight" section away from all of us...

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
MC_ said:
Thanks guys for the praises, it made those endless hours of detailing worth while. Now I must fight the urge to move to semi-wild. My co-workers all think I'm having a mid-life crisis and can't relate to "working dad" by day and "Jonny Tran" by weekend.

Oh no I'm turing to the dark side.....help....gulp.... :(

PS I'm wondering how the green legend placed? He was displayed in the middle by the "top flight" section away from all of us...

heh, Johnny Tran. Tell em to mind their business! :)
Oh yeah, who was that guy with the green Legend?
Where was he from? That's the first time ive seen that Legend.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was looking at the other images and his plates were from maryland

he has the very unqiue green/blue interior sorta like the old seadoo color combo. Didn't remember his name but had a nice audio system

1 - 12 of 12 Posts