Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Jay, I might be attending Carlisle on Saturday, and driving to Englishtown for the other show on Sunday. So, I will leave from Carlisle that night, stayover in around Englishtown. That's my plan. How about yours?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
theres a show at E-town? hmmmm maybe i'll go there too. =)
anyways, i was gonna book a hotel room but if everyone is going for the day, i'll do the same. also, i'm thinking about coming over on saturday morning. i mightbe able to get the jeep for the day so i'll let you know.
-j

·
Five- O
857 Posts
I'm driving over from Ny in the morning and leaving that night (Sat)

Esti

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
If you are there friday definitely go and get your car classified and all your paperwork done. Saves a huge hassel saturday morning. Also a good day to cruise the vendors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do we have a total count?

I think im gonna take your advice Dave and get up there about 2 on friday and register and take care of that stuff and then be back saturday, is there a time and place to meet saturday, or just meet at the field?

See ya guys there

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Meet at the Mu Carlisle Mall at the intersection of I-81 and Pa 34 prior to 0800 (look for the Tractor Supply sign, it's not really much of a mall). Those who can make that time table can caravan the 2 miles into the fair grounds together. I know a lot of the folks won't be able to make that schedule so just meet at the fairgrounds. No need to kill yourself rushing.

I will be up early on friday and will post friday evening about where we're located. Last year we were right by the entrance, let's hope.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Anyone else going up on Friday morning to register and get classified? I called them today, and they said registration opens at 7AM on Friday morning. Remember, the first 300 cars to get there get in a photo shoot with the A3 Jetta from Fast and the Furious. I think I'm going to get up there around 6:30am so I can be one of them!

I'll be driving home later that day and then coming back again on Saturday morning to meet at the Mu Carlisle Mall. See you all there!

Here's my cell: 484-919-4497

Call me on Friday if you want me to check out any vendors for you all ..

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Hey kids,
I'm going due to Esti's extreme kindness (THANK U ESTI ESPOSITO ESTRADA!)

But, I'm running out of time! :(
It's raining today and I wanted to wax her.
Oh well... :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.