Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK guys! Preregistration is open now. Click the registration button on the main page, NOT the Custom Compact Nationals page (it don't work). Showfield cost is $35 until April 12, after that $40. Show date is 3-5 May.

www.carsatcarlisle.com

Come on all you Tri State guys! Drive a little further and really help the Legend community make a statement.

Need a hotel room? Better make your reservation quick. I'm close enough to commute.:p

PS: Since Distinct Legends was Mark Yuens entity and he has taken his ball and left, it's your choice as to what club name to use. I used LegendaryLegendz as that is what I will be using at NOPI all the time now.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
OK guys! Preregistration is open now. Click the registration button on the main page, NOT the Custom Compact Nationals page (it don't work). Showfield cost is $35 until April 12, after that $40. Show date is 3-5 May.

www.carsatcarlisle.com

Come on all you Tri State guys! Drive a little further and really help the Legend community make a statement.

Need a hotel room? Better make your reservation quick. I'm close enough to commute.:p

PS: Since Distinct Legends was Mark Yuens entity and he has taken his ball and left, it's your choice as to what club name to use. I used LegendaryLegendz as that is what I will be using at NOPI all the time now.
way to go Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts