Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Of course I'm going. Gonna be sporting a few "new" things Legend owners "might" be interested in.

Gotta get the Tri State crew to show up in force. I'll roust the DC guys.

Also don't forget the I&K/R Nationals 2 weeks later if you don't like the "poser" scene.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Care to elaborate on these "new" things we "might" be interested in ??

Where is this other meet that you mention and is there a web site for it?

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
I'm not saying until I actually have the hardware to show. Nuff said.

Carlisle Import & Kit/Replicar Nationals. That;'s the show that used to be combined with the CCPJ before it got so huge.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's probably about 3 hours or so .. It takes about an hour and a half from the Philly area, that's where I'm located right now .. You should definately think about going ..

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
how far from philly

how far is Carlisle from Philly?

Also, what direction is it in?
West of Philly?

See, my girl lives in Philly and I wanna be up there in Carlisle, even w/ a stock ass Legend.

I just wanna represent w/ you guys.

-Jose

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Carlisle is about 2 hours from Rockville. The DC crew usually meets at the Silver Diner in Rockville and heads up together.

I usually just commute for the weekend. Others get a hotel room.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
thanks dave

Dave C ver2.0 said:
Carlisle is about 2 hours from Rockville. The DC crew usually meets at the Silver Diner in Rockville and heads up together.

I usually just commute for the weekend. Others get a hotel room.
i guess i'll see what i can do.

i'll register w/ the belief that i'll go w/ a stock legend.
but i'll see what i can do to make it work where i can go w/ some goodies..... (rims, lowered, HIDs; gotta work for it)..

·
Registered
386 Posts
YEA,YEA, CARLISLE

Can anyone give me a date and time I plan on being there myself hope to bring my son and also how do I go about registering my car so I can be on the grounds with the rest of you guys and how much does it cost?:D

·
Five- O
857 Posts
I'll be there, hopefully i can have all my goodies and my body work done by then.
Last year I registered online - on their website (I think it was $30) and then they send u a car in the mail. It's that easy.

·
Five- O
857 Posts
LOL !!!!!
I was hoping for a G2 but they only sent me a G1- Maybe this year I'll get lucky :D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey lets temp Darren to fly out here and take the six speed out of retirement for a weekend with us. Come on Darren, do it, do it, do it... Are you feeling the pressure yet??? hehehe :D :D :D

·
2,879 Posts
We'll chip in for the "fly darren back from Japan" fund starting today. Anyone care to start donating? heheh

1 - 20 of 27 Posts