Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all should try the new Clorox Oxygen Action stuff...it did wonders on my carpet!! I will post before and after pics once I'm completely done! It's not brand new again...but for 3 bucks and a vacuum it cleaned them up quite well...

·
MAN-WHORE
1,937 Posts
LIPSTICK

My wife uses my car and like all females likes to do her makeup in the car. (Resisting urges to KILL!) Did you have any make-up or lipstick stains on your carpet that stuff removed?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Re: LIPSTICK

KINGFABIAN said:
My wife uses my car and like all females likes to do her makeup in the car. (Resisting urges to KILL!) Did you have any make-up or lipstick stains on your carpet that stuff removed?
I had great success with ZAP, made by Eagle one. Its great at removing those black heel marks from the door sills and lower door panels.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have been buying OEM mats at the junkyard. They are usually in horrible condition (oil, dirt, rust, blood? stains). I use the oxygenated cleaners (Oxy-Clean, Clorox, All) mixed with carpet shampoo in a Bissell Little Green Machine cleaner. It takes multiple cleanings, but the results are impressive. I am just finishing a nice set of tan G2 sedan mats to use in my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.