Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my Cadillac car I went to veneerz.com and got my car dash kits of my own choice, veneerz.com can help u guys to get your car dash kits.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Cars 'R' my life too! And for just 373 easy monthly installments of $19.99 you too can own your very own Legend! But that's not all, if you call in the next 5 minutes we will e-mail your receipt absolutly free!!! You may be thinking "NickD, is this for real?! Can I really get a free e-mail?" ABSOLUTLY! Just call in the next 5 minutes, have a major credit card available along with personal information such as your home address, name, phone number, alarm codes, radio codes, bosses first name, lovers pet name and your favorite color and our representitives will be happy to help you with your purchase. And if you fill out our easy 112page survery you will get this beutiful hand made set of Volkwagon Beetle lug nuts!

Offer not valid in contenental United States, Discovery, Amex, Mastercard and visa not accepted, void where prohibited, offer expires in 35 seconds, warrenty void where applicable, all orders can and probably will be cancelled in 3 days of placement, no refunds given, have a nice day.

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
before you all ask, that wasn't me, lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anybody know if that veneers.com place is for real? Those prices look to good to be true.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts