Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rushed to get some pics of here, of possibly the only Legend in NY without a spec of rust...Let me introduce to you fellow men & women, Casper.... :lol:

Its a 95 Taffeta White Legend L
20% tint all around
6000K HID
127k on the odo

No interior shots because well, it's a standard run of the mill Legend :) with a great leather interior (no rips) Nothing to see here folks......yet..... :hide:

ready for the 2008 Tri-State meet :)

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
neeeeeeed rimmmms!

nice car!
lol....need better roads for nicer rims.... 15's are staying...

I forgot to say this car is in NYC mode.... :giggle:

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Clean looking car. What do you have planned for her in the future wrt mods?
mods-put in my Diamond Audio components/sub that have been sitting for some time, full suede interior (to mimick my GS400) and maybe 16" GS rims down the line

plain jane is right :lol:

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Lookin good, you could make a sleeper out of it :)

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks nice! Front bumper looks a little off by the fender, but probably no biggie. Ever any accidents?
only accident I know of was to the rear quarter which was fixed long before me....this car was owned by two older people before me...looking at the slight scratches under the front bumper, leads me to believe it was ripped off by a parking block if anything...

clean,
are you sure those are 6000k, I see a lotta color in them
yeah the camera interprets purple as greenish blue...but they are purple, which is what 6000k should be

like do you press a button and the car changes to a new mode with some sick looking wheels
yeah I press button 1 and it morphs into a coupe with 19" HRE rims, button 2 and it becomes my friday nite date with a no-gag reflex, button 3 and it nukes all of PA :giggle: :giggle: :hide:

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
why would it nuke PA our roads are better then yours and you prob be heading here to get out of your NYC mode anyway

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
why would it nuke PA our roads are better then yours and you prob be heading here to get out of your NYC mode anyway
you're right...your roads are better, gas is cheaper, homes are cheaper and girls are probably alot more friendly and less stuck up....so why am I still here? :confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.