Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as discussed in my previous post my contact has just called me and said...FIND OUT WHO'S INTERESTED...

prices will be between $600-$700! these are catback!!! no hassles with adding a 4 inch extension to a Greddy G2 Coupe exhaust (like I did)

he will be going to Japan in March and the exhausts will come by boat so probably will be here by May.

reply to this post all that are interested or email me if you are REALLY serious.

I will be fronting the money just for my buddies in the LEGENDary community

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

they will look like the sp exhaust for the coupe except no need to custom fabricate a four inch extension.

I have asked my friend to have one ups air shipped here so i can get actual pictures of the exhaust on my car

G

·
I'm interested and I think that I would like to do this with the headers. BTW, how hard is all this stuff to install, and about how much knowledge of cars is needed. I'll probably end up doing some of it in autobody and having my mechanic do some.

Some questions though.... Do you think that you could get a before and after Dyno?

Also then do you think that you could get a before and after on a car with headers?

So like..
stock headers/stock exhaust
stock headers/catback
headers/stock exhaust
headers/catback :D

Thanks, I can't tell you how glad I am that someone is finally getting the ball rolling. This stuff is going to be fukcing sweet with my new Koni's too. It's only money right?!?! hehe :cool:

G

·
And if I have a coupe, what is the advantage of this over just getting the Greddy one? or is this one just for the sedan people so that they don't have to add on the 4" Thanks

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SpeedDemon said:
And if I have a coupe, what is the advantage of this over just getting the Greddy one? or is this one just for the sedan people so that they don't have to add on the 4" Thanks
this is a sedan application that isn't offered in the states. You being a coupe owner can get the Greddy application, but us sedan owners until now would have had to buy the coupe Greddy and extend it.

·
Yaozer *n *he A*k
311 Posts
Dang it, I was so hoping to fork out $400 some bucks on what turns out to be the coupe GB on the Greddy. $600 is out of my league.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey There..

Are you sure it going to be $ 600- $ 700 FOB ??

I was just wondering....Well thinking what to do. buy or not to buy..:confused: :confused:

Thanks..
Keith.

G

·
You guys may want to consider just getting in the Group Buy for the one that is made for the Coupe. For the price that we are selling the Greddy Catback for over there you can have the other 4" adapter piece made and have it installed and it will still be cheaper.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
in all honesty, three are coming, and they might be taken already...one for my Legendary94GS for sure

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was wondering if anyone could give me info on these trust exhaust systems that are being imported. could anyone tell if it is possible to combine 2 catblacks to match my body kit (if anyone needs to check out the body kit it is at importfan.com, type CYBER-4 kit) and also i am looking for aftermarket headers. i heard that the exhausts are arriving in may and that is about the time i need them. email me at [email protected].

newlegnz
------------
91 ls sedan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts