Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you guys are watching TV now?

CBS is showing the exclusive documentary of 9/11. there are many scenes have never been seen before. you can even hear the loud crashing sound made by thoes people who jumped out of the windows, hitting on the top of first floor lobby ... one by one, cause the movie was being shot inside of WTC... when i hear the sound, my heart is shaking... so many of them...

oh, my god!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I watched that, It was horrible watching it. I actually began to feel physically sick.

It brought back that morning that I woke up to find out about it all, like it was yesterday.

:(

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I caught some of it but not the whole thing. i'd like to see it being that there are never before seen scenes.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I know

I watched that tonight as well. Very sad, but it reminded me of all the sacrifices our firefighters and policemen made that day. God bless them.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya, very sad

did you guys hear the sound made by falling people, they were very heartbreaking...:( :( :(

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Very Sad

God Bless America!
I did watch it, and today is the 6 month anniversary. It actually brought a tear to my eyes watching Good Morning America as they flashbacked to the morning of, and what was happening...I will never forget that morning, as I sat here and watched it unfold from the very beginning :(

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
That was quite the show..... I had a serious flashback to September 11. It was like it was yesterday.

I have never seen that footage before....Defenitaly some gut wrenching moments. The second plane hitting the building scared the hell out of me, and I could not beleive the thunderous roar of the first building falling down, with the camera man and firefighters inside. Absolutely horrendous.

I was even scared for the firefighters in the buildings because you knew what was coming, and they had no clue what was happening.

A very well done show on some very brave and courageous people.:)

G

·
I didnt see it.. but I remember that day I was in class and the dean came in and told us waht happend.. I thought the world was over... My cuz in NYC said you could smell the burning of the towers in ther air all over NYC..:( Very sad..

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I was getting off work and driving home when at a light this lady pulls up to me and asks me if i'm from NY, i looked at her puzzled and said yeah,(i almost forgot about my tag..1BX) and she told me a plain hit one of the building, that it was all over the radio( i don't ever listen to it) i was like "WHAT?!" I then tuned in till i got home, i was thinking of the VZ employees there, some of them i had spoken to before, when i got home i was in time to see the second Plane hit........I thought i was watching a movie, then i thought oh god don't let the buildings come down.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts