Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guyz,cd player was working fine then i pulled a cd out and inserted it back into the changer. the it read error code 01 and the the cd holder wont eject from the changer. Anyone have any knowledge on this? thx

·
Cassis Red Pearl
625 Posts
I though error 01 was something like "can't read disc" or "disc failure" something along those lines.

On a sort of related note my CD changer seems to be finicky as to whether or not it wants to play the CD in slot 5. Doesn't matter what CD it is, I've switched 'em up, its just slot 5...

Someone confirm the error code for Pablohoney!!! And if anyone knows what my deal is, help me too...:hide:

Edit: As far as the casette getting stuck; can you hear the motor whir and try to eject it, or do you get nothing? If nothing, check to make sure the changer didn't get unplugged somewhere. If you hear it whir, try to sort of gently pull the casette while the motor runs. There's actually a little metal tab that the casette sits on which pushes it up when you push eject. It is possible that your casette wound up past that tab, that happend to me once.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.