Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 LS Coupe, and have been trying to get cd recordables to work in the six disc changer. Is this possible? I understand some older cd players won't recognize cd-r. The discs I make work in other players, just not mine. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
It is true, but it all depends o the quality of your CD-R recordings on how well they work on older CD chagners. I play CD-R in both my old Alpine 5959S CD changers all the time. This changer is comparable to the OEM Legend CD chagners as they are the same changer chassis and optics. All early 90s technology. I however, can't get CD-RW's to play in that changer, but CD-Rs are no problem at all.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Previously had the original Acura CD changer that was made in 93 supposedly, because the car is 93 Legend Coupe LS. It plays CD-R very very well. No problem at all. I even overburned the 80 minutes CD to about 82 minutes, and the player still played it with no problem. And I also record it with 24x speed. Very very nice CD changer indeed. I like the OEM changer. But my current system is much better now, but the CD player is kinda picky now. ****....................

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have a 91 and when i was using my changer, it read just about all of my recorded CD's. Just make sure you are "finalizing" the CD's. They work a LOT better when they are closed and finalized.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have Bose system with 6 cd changer. The CD Changer in back of the trunk. Tried to play cd read "00" then skip to next disk. Then I took a look at CD Changer, it Slide the cd in and slide out one after other. I did used DVD disk cleaner. Still didn't work at all, can you tell me what i should do or any suggestions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.