Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
"HI" to merchant ***kers
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to replace my parking light bulbs. cant work out how to get them out. I can see how the low and high beams come out, but not those darn parkers. Appreciate any tips or suggestions....

·
Registered
54 Posts
I believe all you have to do is take out the one tiny screw thats holding in, you should be able to see it when you look at the top of the corner light. Then you just slide it out towards you. Maybe somebody has some pics or can be a better help.

·
1,639 Posts
The light assembly is held in by a metal insert that fits very very snugly to the vehicle chassis on the lower part of the assembly. You will need a long skinny flathead screwdriver to wedge and slowly pry out the metal insert to release the assembly. Pull the assembly toward the front end of the car slowly and remove the wires with the bulb assembly to replace with the new bulb. Good luck...

·
Registered
157 Posts
The light assembly is held in by a metal insert that fits very very snugly to the vehicle chassis on the lower part of the assembly. You will need a long skinny flathead screwdriver to wedge and slowly pry out the metal insert to release the assembly. Pull the assembly toward the front end of the car slowly and remove the wires with the bulb assembly to replace with the new bulb. Good luck...
a butterknife with electrical tape works perfect as oppossed to that flathead too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.