Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol.. sorry for sticking it here... why dont any of you fullaz use the chat room.. would be good to talk in real time not thru these threads.. a.. cheers :D

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
yeah, we used to use it alot, back when hass and i would start them up. the chat link didnt work for a while, didnt know it was back up again. This should be in the Lounge.

EDIT, chat link still doesnt work, somebody needs to make a room and link to it. maybe some evening we will get the chat started back up.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
yetchh said:
lol.. sorry for sticking it here... why dont any of you fullaz use the chat room.. would be good to talk in real time not thru these threads.. a.. cheers :D
Yeah I know how you meant it, Thomas. Please try to place those posts always into the Off Topic? Ok ? ;) Thank you. -Mike

I Move your thread directly in the Off Topic ! Thanks for your understanding!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Is anyone good at photoshopping?

Could you crop around this image so that it is just the yellow guy?

I am wanting to have the .jpg of the yellow guy on or near the AIM link at the top of the screen, make it clickable, etc.

So if anyone could crop around the yellow runner to where it is just the runner that would be great. Thanks.

Aside: MikeD, did you get my email reply?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MikeD said:
Yeah I know how you meant it, Thomas. Please try to place those posts always into the Off Topic? Ok ? ;) Thank you. -Mike

I Move your thread directly in the Off Topic ! Thanks for your understanding!
worries bro :D

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Matt Whelan said:
Aside: MikeD, did you get my email reply?
Hi Matt,
yep I got your EMail yesterday. I called up it too late, just because it was from 12/01. I goin to answer it tomorrow. I'm about to hit the hay in some min's ;). Thank you for your great write-up, Matt. -Mike

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Matt Whelan said:
Is anyone good at photoshopping?
Could you crop around this image so that it is just the yellow guy?
I am wanting to have the .jpg of the yellow guy on or near the AIM link at the top of the screen, make it clickable, etc.
So if anyone could crop around the yellow runner to where it is just the runner that would be great. Thanks.
Matt, that one within the Taskbar?

Or did you mean that image on the top right corner? -Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.