Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys, just wanted to know where i could find the cheapest clear corners and clear front bumper lights. if you guys have any suggestions please post them because ive been looking around and i cant find reasonable pries.

· D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,243 Posts
Hey, was goin' on? You can get them from Nopi.com for $52. Not a bad price because the local performance shop charged me $89 (and $10 to install - & its so easy to do)...haha...Nopi.com is a safe place to buy with credit cards and all that. Autoaccessorystore.com (sponsor of a-l.com) and andysautosport.com used to have it - I don't know what happened now...hope that helps...if in the mean time I think of another place - I'll let ya know
Peace...

PS - Ay Donut you can only do that with the bumper joint, because the bumper outer lens is all clear so all you have to do is reach in and yank the yellow/amber shrould out with plyers. But the corner - you can't because not only do you have an amber lens to swap but a lens/outer cover that is actually AMBER!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.