Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, as I'm channel surfing on this fine snow day I have, I see an infomercial that says their product will give better gas millage and more horsepower. You pop it in the air intake and it's supposed to spin the air coming in and therefore give a better air/fuel ratio. I'd like to believe something will give me better gas millage, but first off, it's a TV informercial. Secondly, i thought gas millage was almost always sacrificed for power and vice versa, but not both. The website is http://www.tornadofuelsaver.com/info/ If any of you have any ideas on this I'd love to hear them, Thanks in advance

·
Registered
270 Posts
I heard that it was made of very thin aluminum (pop can thin) and the person cut their hand putting it in, didn't notice a difference and said that it had worked it's way sideways, so it wasn't even doing what it was supposed to... He said it was a BIG waste of money !!

·
GS Hog
7,345 Posts
CC: From Legend.Org Reply...

It doesn't do anything except lighten your wallet.

It has been long since the consensus here that this product doesn't work the way they say it should. Not long ago, I read an article by Car and Driver, I believe regarding their long-term test of a BMW 540. The installed a Tornado and ran it on a dyno. No difference whatsoever; not even with gas mileage

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.