Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine whose friend owns a performance/body shop, said he could do a complete paint job of any color i wanted and take out all dings for $800.my firend just got his GSR repainted black with a coat of bluish sparkles and it looks real nice. what do you all think of the sparkle jobs. i was thiniking maybe getting my coupe repainted the same cobalt blue with maybe a coat of sparkles. what do you all think?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
be wary of "cheap" paint jobs. do all the door jams and stuff get done? everything taped? necessary parts removed? check into it further, this is not somewhere you want to skimp out on your Legend. but yeah, metallic/pearl paint is very nice.

·
Registered
629 Posts
where at maaan, I'm looking for something along those lines. College parking lots have not been good to my car's paint and body. I don't want a show winning candy, but a respray. I at least want to show up next quarter wuth a decent looking car. With how they do in the lots, ,repainting might have to become an annual thing. Thanks yo

Maybe I can get the hook-up too, holla if ya hear me:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.